- We will only use your personal data to sell and deliver our artworks.
- We’ll protect your personal data like it’s our own.
- If we don’t need your personal data anymore, we’ll delete it.
How we use your name, contact and payment details
We use your personal data only in order to:
- deliver your artwork purchases to you.
- take payments, and give refunds.
- provide customer service and support.
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as is needed to be able to provide the services to you. We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party. However, we share your personal data with the following companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies.
What rights you have over your data
You have the rights to:
- be informed about how your personal information is being used.
- access the personal information we hold about you.
- request that we delete your data.
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us: email@example.com